simple is beautiful
Photo Business News & Forum: Speedlinks 09/20/07
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Speedlinks 09/20/07

Today's Speedlinks are so cool that the top four are now daily visits for me!
  • Anonymous Photo Editor - At first I was going to highlight JDK, but this blog - A Photo Editor, has so much more to offer, and potential assistance for people wondering about the mysteries of getting editorial work, so this one wins hands down. And, since she's actually gone through the trouble of getting a URL to go along with her blogspace, she's planning on being around for awhile.

  • Fake Jonathan Klein - First things first - I am definately not this guy, but I do enjoy the post. Just as Fake Steve Jobs was found out, so too will this person, who will hopefully keep their job (or GYI contract position if that's where they work!) I have my own JDK's World, which I will update as his value downgrades. I'll end the updates when he first "leaves for personal reasons", and then I'll report where he lands, then that'll be that. Until then, updates from me, and full on satire (hopefully) from FJDK.

  • Alec Soth's Blog - Alec Soth's blog, and Alec Soth's photography. Alec rocks - thanks APE!

  • About the Image - A different take on the business, and worth the read.

  • Stock Photo Showdown: Corbis Pros vs. IStockphoto Amateurs - Albeit from July, this is an insightful piece about Corbis and iStockphoto

  • Atlanta Photographer - Stan Kaady - Stan's just got some really nice images worth a look.
Now go! Check 'em out, and come back soon!
Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment