simple is beautiful
Photo Business News & Forum: UPDATED: Nikon D3 Spotted in the Wild
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

UPDATED: Nikon D3 Spotted in the Wild

So today I've got duty covering the White House, and travelled from there to a hotel for the President's remarks on healthcare. I then spotted, in use by the AFP staff photographer - a bonafide Nikon D3, and handsome D3 strap!

The photographer seemed pleased, shooting the 24-70mm and 85mm f1.4 on the Nikon, and shooting with his 70-200 on his Canon.
(Continued, with another photo in the Oval Office, after the Jump)

I've had mine on order (along with my 1Ds Mark III (They've Been Ordered, 9/3/07), and I look forward to having my own, so it was a pleasant surprise though, to see one in the wild.

I was amazed, when I've looked at the various files, at how well they are handling the noise issues this time around. Perhaps next up will be, if history is any indicator, a D3x.

UPDATE:
The last event for the day was the President signing the Internet Tax Freedom Act in the Oval Office with a group of Senators and Members of Congress, and there, again, was the D3, hard a work.




Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment