simple is beautiful
Photo Business News & Forum: A Housekeeping Note
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Monday, October 22, 2007

A Housekeeping Note

It has come to my attention that some readers would rather I not post items about how bad spec is, or what Getty/et al are doing to damage the business, and that, somehow, I should just ignore it, and instead, just do pieces about how we can improve our own businesses.

Not gonna happen. But....

What I will endeavor to do, is whenever I do a piece on an agency, or a piece on spec, or otherwise some form of a criticism, or all-out dissertation on how an organization is bad for photographers, I will post a second piece, at the same time, that fills the requests for "solutions" articles, or otherwise useful information, so, those days will become "two-fer" days, where you'll get two pieces, not just one.

Something for everyone. Everyone benefits. Everyone remains informed.

(Comments, if any, after the Jump)



Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment