simple is beautiful
Photo Business News & Forum: US Presswire - A Few Final Thoughts
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, July 26, 2007

US Presswire - A Few Final Thoughts

Near the end of our conversation, Bob made a point of saying "The advocacy of differences of opinion is healthy", to which I agreed. I just see things as principled and while Bob said "I do want things to be better, we have to work towards those things. One day, maybe things will change." I have to say that I want to be an agent of that change, and I don't want to be a part of organizations that accept the status quo, but rather, establish a line in the sand and stand up for the right things, even if everyone else is doing the wrong things."

When you do deals like this, says Tom DiPace, "you're destroying your future, and everyone else's future. " I couldn't have said it better myself.
US Presswire - Introduction
US Presswire - A Conflict of Interest
US Presswire - Friends Don't Screw Friends
US Presswire - Contract Analysis
US Presswire - The Client's Perspective
US Presswire - The Freelancers Perspective
US Presswire - Closing Thoughts

Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment